Funny Picture Thread

Techno Child said:
if the pic has been viewed on your pc then the image will be saved in your temp folder...you will still see it on the forum but others will see the no hotlink pic... (which by the way was also hillarious :laugh: and i wish i could set that as my 403 page lol :D )

but yea... to answer your question... i saw the poo too :)
Hhaa thats so werid, i went to my friends pc, and did not log into osnn.net and went to the pic page.... and saw the correct pic i linked... well if the poo is funny thats cool too lol..

its been taken off anyways... oh well

I had to edit out the last two letters so I could post it, but this is pretty funny :D

easter0dx.png

lol good one kcnychief, did u do the edits in the pic, thats the pic i had up but with out the chickens.. but you guys saw poo lol..

lol. are all those actually real? or have they been edited or put there for a laugh?

lol technokid... i know someone who looks exactly like that guy :D

this might be too true to be funny :(

Attachments

• 32354375.jpg
    32354375.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 201
I did a search on google images for "poker" and this was the first hit :eek:

-edit-

Find it yourself, I can't post it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back