Funny Picture Thread

"Everyone loves Magical Trevor cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever. Look at him now, disappearing the cow. where is the cow.. hidden right now"

on a side note my sig no longer works...... wtf is up wit that?

ElementalDragon said:
"Everyone loves Magical Trevor cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever. Look at him now, disappearing the cow. where is the cow.. hidden right now"

on a side note my sig no longer works...... wtf is up wit that?

Check yer code and then yer host. Then shot yer host, unless it's yer code... then shot yerself... in da foot. :p

Because you broke it.

BISCUIT!

capn_biscuit59.gif

capn_biscuit65.gif

capnbiscuit73.gif

ahHAH!!! awesome themafia. woulda been even better if the third dude wasn't drawn on the side.

Proof that Girls are Evil!!111
tongue.gif

Attachments

• 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 168
Gratuitous p****s mention! (It's not an organ, is it? Then again, I suppose there is an organ recital reference... so maybe it is permissable?) :confused:

Don't mean any offence (may be a lie) but what's the point in posting if you don't like it? This is just a jokes thread, if you don't find something funny either leave it alone or post something you think is.

Hmmmmmmm... what to do 'bout stupid people?

logo.gif

spray.gif

Stupid People Spray

plugin.gif

Time-Elapsed Room Plug-In

catvan.gif

Cable T.V. Adaptive Nodule

Coming Soon: The Desktop Application BUDDY

Utilizing software based on AS Technology, your Desktop BUDDY will rid you of 'stupid people' mail, and thus 78% of the world's SPAM mail. You'll be loosing out on getting anymore mail from Bill Gates or Walt Disney Jr. of course, but let's face it if you thought that was real please read the manual carefully before using the software, as mental spiking is possible.

Remember, our products are not for everyone,
but they're probably perfect for you!

:D

Ummmmmmm... now where is that cable at???

notouch.jpg

:p

And when he finally switches it on it doesn't work 'cause he forgot to plug in one, but he doesn't know which one!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back