jjmc9d.jpg

9hY13wVe.jpg

ZMFLMXtw.jpg

MAL6Y0zM.jpg

wmmJtXRQ.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a personal one.

Cybersex gone wrong.

Don't know if it is really safe for here or not, delete it if it is.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 199
I got this error message, what does it mean.

Attachments

• error-message.png
    error-message.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 117
:laugh:

Attachments

• 2294.jpg
    2294.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 2406.jpg
    2406.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 80
tdinc...... omf.......... jus WOW! was hard to laugh at that...... for the first 2 seconds.......... then i couldn't stop laughin. wonder what idiot did that!!! and..... wtf? was he just too lazy to install the fan the CORRECT way? did he lose the required backplates and whatever else may have been needed to install the fan for that processor? ...... was he just a lazy bastard? too many variables.

tdinc said:

Hello, tech support

Yeah, ummm hi, ummm, my motherboard has stopped working.

OK, How or when did it stop working?

Well I upgraded my CPU's cooling fan and then it stopped working.

OK, did you follow the Cooling fan instructions?

Yeah, well, kinda

Explain please

Well, the box was missing some stuff like some sort of bracket and clips that hold it to the mother board.

OK did you return it and get a complete one?

Ummm, no

No???

No, I figured I could make it work

Ummmm, what did you do?

Well I drilled a couple of holes in the motherboard to hold the brackets for the fa...

Ooooh hell no, no you didn't! What the f*** is wrong with you!?!? You moron!!!

*click, line goes dead*

uuh.... gonaads.... i think if anyone responded to a caller like that, they'd be fired before the guy could even hang up the phone. lol. would be funny as hell though.

ElementalDragon said:
can never get enough of people doing stupid stuff with hardware.

:dead: Too painful for me to watch: I let the void-surrounded-by-sphincter-muscle who built my computer talk me into an AMD sempron processor. So basically, I've got a Cadillac with a 4-cylinder engine...:mad:

ouch........ feel sorry for ya dude..... even though the processor that they pwned in that video was an AMD Duron.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back