friends : the series

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by mafiafromrussia, Sep 28, 2002.

1. who likes this series? there was new episode yesterday. this is very good series i think, so far the best one i've seen, what are your comments?

2. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

Awesome! I love it, watch it every night. They are a pretty funny bunch. Especially Joey & Chandler :D

3. yea. i have all 8 seasons on cds, good quallity tv rips, not dvd rips.

4. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

Jennifer Aniston

What a babe

[​IMG]

:p

5. btw, on latest episode, really that baby's head WAS blocking the veiw :D

6. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

Yupp she's a babe :D

7. if that file on edonkey is not fake i'm getting that 901 ep right now. 110mb tv rip. about 10kb/sec speed though.

8. New Disease

New Disease Whatever...

i hate friends its so very lame

9. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

You can't really be serious ;)

10. u should not post something like this here. u should go away now and never return untill u like friends series. what's there notto like? best comedy ever.

11. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

Friends stopped being funny 3 years ago, the old episodes are really good tho.

12. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

ha...I was a regular in the coffee shop during the first 2 or three seasons...even had a line on one.

the next time you see the episode with van damm, you'll see chandler turn to an acter on the movie set that they're visitors, and he'll say; "so, are you in the movie, or just paranoid?"

THAT'S ME!!!

13. Perris Calderon

here's a funny story;

the cast was visiting the monkey on a movie set, when they started to break out in song of the lion sleeps tonight...

I am in onlooking with the cast, supposedly watching the monkley.

well then when they cut to the monkey, ha, there I am again, in the scene that we are on looking!!!

I'm on looking myself!!!!!

14. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

I gotta see that. perris on Friends. :D

15. Zooker

Zooker OSNN Addict

:D That's too cool! We are in the presence of Greatness!!;)

16. Perris Calderon

ok, I had very long hair...in the first scene I discribed, I am in a yellow antiagent bacterial suit.

in the second scene, I am behind the actors as they're singing,in plain clothes, long black hair

int eh scene we are onlooking, I am back in the yellow gear

17. good 4 u heh?

Please don't offer illegal files. Thank you

18. emmie-chan

emmie-chan Guest

friends is awesome... i just downloaded the premiere last night. :D waaaaai... i have all the episodes so far... personally, i think that seasons 5 and 6 were the best seasons. it kinda got a lil lame toward the end of season 7 and part of season 8. but yeah... matthew perry's chandler is one of the funniest characters on the show... :D

19. i heard somewhere that this season, 9 right? so it could be the last one for friends. that's gona be bad if they do that