Free trial of Vista

You are able to download and install updates during the trial, after the trial expires then the OS will go into limited functionality.

Really?
Im surprised it even works...
I thought it would just not work and only let u put the code in :p
But i bet by limited, you mean barely anything works.

It is a fully functional trial.

heh.. was able to download some poker game thru ultimate extras...
i think it was a bad idea coz i never knew how to play it, now that i'm getting used to it, i think i'm also getting a bit addictive to it. :p

i think it was a bad idea coz i never knew how to play it, now that i'm getting used to it, i think i'm also getting a bit addictive to it. :p
They've got block breaker for the side bar :p

I was in the same boat and now I am addicted to playing. I won my first tournament and haven't won since.

Open up a command prompt (may have to open as admin) then type slmgr -rearm. This will reset the time limit and give you another 30 days. You can legally do this three times.

If you just type slmgr in command prompt you will get a list of all valid entries.

This isn't working for me at all. I've tried it on four different occasions to extend the trial period but it keep coming up with same expiry date.
What am I doing wrong?

ok, this is weird. it only worked for me when i run both commands on cmd to skip rearm.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to use -rearm outside of the 120-day period?
I can't seem to get it to reset even though it says to restart for it to take effect.

I got it to.
Its illegal, but it did work.
Right now Vista don't work for me though :p
I uninstalled it, and now it wont let me install it. says i have to install drivers for my dvd rw drive first...
I'll figure it out.
Just dont have the time now.
Got a new battery for my laptop.
Nice 12 cell, so much better so im using that.
Im off to work though.
Cya later.

I know who it is and both their usernames confuse me.

Anyway,
Is there any way I can get a trial copy of Vista? I have friends/colleagues that want to evaluate it andI basically don't have any solutions I can offer them.

I wish you were in the USA, then I could probably send you a burnt copy.
And without the crack, it is a trial.
-Jack

Is there any way I can get a trial copy of Vista? I have friends/colleagues that want to evaluate it andI basically don't have any solutions I can offer them.

Vista Test Drive allows you to try out Vista without installing which may not be what you are after but at least they can check out the new features.

Well, it doesn't look like that's what he's after since he wants to install it to replace his OS.

Well, if that is not what he wants.... if he has a MSDN subscription you can download Vista.
Microsoft Windows Vista™ and Office 2007 are now available from MSDN Subscriber Downloads.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back