Free Electricity?

celticfan11

OSNN Senior Addict
http://www.electricity4free.com/ is advertising Free Electricty to the first 1.6 million people that sign up to register and after that ti will cost $1,000 for a hookup. This looks like a bunch of BS to me. Has anyone heard/read anything about this ever before? This would be great if it were true.

wow looks like an 7 year old kid put that site togther looks very fake

fake, site is totaly ****e, as said looks like a 7 year old done it :p

wow, that's quite the machine...can generate electricty without any input fuel or anything. Just stick it in the basement and watch the magic happen.

Now this isn't shady...

dont insult 7 year olds that design is awful, it looks as dated as VRML

from the Q&A section of the site

"Q. What are the hidden costs.

A. There are no hidden costs. Right now before the launch the only cost is $19.95 for the shipping and handling of the video tape. After the launch there will be a $2,000 charge for those registering later. The unit would be installed by an local electrician at the expense of Ucsa. The length of the contract would be indefinite. For as long as Ucsa can sell back to the power company. All service work would be by an electrician and paid for by Ucsa. "

$2000 charge!! i smell scam.....they take your money and run!!!

prob'send you a car alternator!!..LOL

I haven't even used that amount of electricity in the past 8-10 years.

How can it be efficient, the registration fee would take a long time to get back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back