Free 32Mb memory key

I am with APU, did not get a message that it would be on the way.

I got a message but i unno what you all did different to make it say that

It was probably too late. This link was posted on some extremely high traffic sites before it made it to OSNN. The first few of you were lucky and will probably receive your USB drives. After that, they either ran out of stock, or figured out people were abusing the offer and decided to kill it. :)

Oh well...have a bunch of these USB drives anyway.

hmm read this "This offer available only in the United States and Canada and may be modified or withdrawn by IBM at any time without prior notice and without any obligation to provide an alternative offer. Eligibility to receive this offer may be limited, the offer is non-transferable. Offer valid while supplies last, no substitutions. Limit one per person. Offer ends 7/31/2005."

We in uk loose out again, now theres a suprise

This has to be my favorite one...got it at WinHEC '05 in April. Look at the size of the thing. :D

winhec_usb1.jpg
winhec_usb2.jpg

How about this:

MEMSWI40131R.jpg

Swissbit 401313 SwissMemory Victorinox 1GB USB Drive

It is the first time that an original Swiss Army Knife has been equipped with a USB Memory. It comes new also in a retroALOX style. The SWISSMEMORY TM USB Victorinox is a trendy accessory, a perfect gift and business tool. The small all-rounder integrates numerous useful tools and is available in two versions: one with a stainless steel knife, scissors, a file and a screw driver and the other without these tools, to carry when travelling on planes. Both versions include a pressurized pen and a red LED. The new 1GB Version includes a white LED.

Ooooooo :D

Ha, yeah. I've had my eye on that one. I always carry my Swiss Army knife and the USB drive(s) on the same key-ring...would be nice to put them together. ;)

Look's good on paper, but I would destroy that SwissMemory knife in a heartbeat.

The "Geek Mechanic's" tool.

*looks in mirror*

GUILTY! :p

has any actually received their free key yet??

i have yet to recieve mine :(
and wow NetRyder, how the hell do you not lose that damn thing? I can't even find my keys/mp3 player sometimes that thing would be gone in less than a day.

Nope but I think it takes longer then a few weeks?

I have been getting everything else I got for free

Camo coolers
Camo coolie
Camo Mug
5 Boxes of cereal
2 boxes of snack things
a big box of stuff thats like kool-aid which came with to containers to put the drink in,cups and coupons
Free condom
Free Pen
Still have to wait for some other things to come tho...

where do you get the cereal??..
i only get the free lube and gatorade propel water..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back