Forgotten(?) Password on 512MB Cruzer...

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Eck, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Eck

Eck .user

Well well, it seems that I have forgotten the password on my 512MB USB Sandisk Cruzer. It'd the CruzerLock 2 program that's giving me problems. It's really not that big of a deal because I didn't have any encrypted files on there, it's just that I really wanted to be able to use it and I couldn't find out how to completely reset the darn thing. I don't know how I forgot my password either -- I've never forgotten one in my life since there are only 4 that I ever use and I rotate between them. I must've mis-typed it, if that's even possible.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to reset it let me know.

P.S. Yes, it is MY jump drive, not trying to crack someone else's. I've got the fricken' receipt if necessary, heh.

2. Eck

Eck .user

To the top... anyone, anyone...

3. lancer

lancer There is no answer! Political User Folding Team

go to the company website and look at the faqs. i looked a bit but not sure exactly what model you have, is there any way you know to format it, this may work.

4. Eck

Eck .user

Yeah, I can format it but that will delete the CruzerLock 2 software and such. Already looked through the FAQs... looks like I'm SOL unless someone else has the same pen drive and wants to send me the software. It's a Cruzerlock Mini Drive I believe, not Micro.