For Sale: 256Mb GeforceFX 5900 ultra

• Thread starter 80proofgatorade
  • Start date
Originally posted by Cosmin
You don't tell us nothin' about the brand ;)

pretty much every single nv35 is designed to the exact same specifications... much like ati's high end cards... and therefore have the exact same PCB layout..

the only differences will be the cooler and the color of the pcb which should not affect the performance of the card any :)

just wanted to point that out in case people thought nv35's from different companies were better or worse..

however... 80proofgatorade... please see if you can link us up and provide info on any sort of bundle that comes with your card...

that IS a low price for a $450 range product...

I doubt anybody will want this but if you do Im gonna have to say $350 plus s/h cuz I want to get a 9800 XT.

Originally posted by 80proofgatorade
I doubt anybody will want this but if you do Im gonna have to say $350 plus s/h cuz I want to get a 9800 XT.

but you said $311 plus s/h earlier in the thread :confused:

anyways... if no one offers here.. try ebay or some other such site.....

I know but My keyboard broke and I am currently unemployed. So I had to replace it and now I am a little short on cash for the replacement Vidcard. sorry bout that.

Originally posted by 80proofgatorade
I know but My keyboard broke and I am currently unemployed. So I had to replace it and now I am a little short on cash for the replacement Vidcard. sorry bout that.

its ok :)

I would highly recommend you consider checking ebay out for selling your card.. as well as a few other forums...

most websites that have video card enthusiasts on them are not going to advise people buying that card @ this point in time...

if you get no offers from anyone here... certainly give it a decko...

cheers..

Yea, this forum isnt the highest for people wanting to buy hardware

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back