Flash Transparancy

Discussion in 'Web Design & Coding' started by punkandacoke, Feb 8, 2004.

1. punkandacoke

punkandacoke eat me

Can you change the transparancy, brightness, and tint of a graphic in with the movement of frames?
    Like have the brightness = %100 at frame 1, and brightness = %5 at frame 30.

Thanks...

2. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

if you already know how to do the property tweaks, but want to figure out how to do it on a picture you imported just convert the pic to a graphic or movie clip (F8)
    If you want to know how to just do property changes in general, read below (and hopefully Ill tag what you were looking for :) )

if you want to have it gradually change: create keyframe @ frame 1 (or whenever you want the change to start) and then another keyframe however many frames later (ex. 30), go to the first of those keyframes, right click --> create motion tween. Go back to second keyframe, and click on your purty little graphic on the stage:
    if in MX: change the properties on the properties bar (normally at the bottom), color = (whichever you want, or advanced for combinations)
    earlier than mx: right click, properties, change the color stuff from there
    should work after that

...if that had nothing to do with what you were asking, I apologize :p

3. punkandacoke

punkandacoke eat me

thanks for replyin but I really should RTFM, the Flash help file told me how to do it.

ps: thats not was I was talking about and its my fault cause I should explain myself more

thanks man

4. jan

jan Aspiress

Where in the Flash help file did you find it Punkandacoke?(I have flashmx6)

5. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

:eek: whoops... sorry I couldn't help you out, but at least you figured out how to do it :) (what is it anyway? Dean Kamen-type conspiracy, I'm still so confused...lol)

6. jan

jan Aspiress

Musta asked the wrong question. :p