Fireworks

L

Leevoy

We going to have a fireworks display for logo on ntfs.org like you did when we had Halloween.

I know it's really associated with England (rest of Uk usually join in) but it would look groovy.

MouseHumpinMouse.gif

:eek:

Fireworks for what? What's the holiday?

Your sig is offensive, please change it

haha, is the mouse humping going to follow you to every post now ? :D

May be something to consider, kinda hard to represent fireworks in that little space (for Ekko at least)..... we'll see :p

depends which way you see Guy Fawkes as a traitor.

The mouse is for testing purposes only, hope it don't give ne1 mares.

If you hear scratching at your skirting it maybe a Rat!

It would LQQK pretty, I like pretty things.

Thats a nice site also speedy b thanks for it, ;)

Heh

To answer your question, I would think a logo celebrating major holidays only??

I've been working on logos for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. I think Easter and Valentine's Day are in order too :)

It's hard to please all the members from the different countries when it comes to holiday logos.

Define public holiday :p

Halloween is celebrated by kids, going out and trick or treating (or basically begging for candy lol) but ppl don't get a paid day off from work.

Most companies in the US only observe a hand full of holidays where you, the employee, get off and it's paid.
They are: Independence Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day. I might be missing one or two that I can't think of atm. Mainly because if I'm scheduled to work those day, even if a paid holiday, I have to work them :(

There's far too many holidays to cover them all.
There's different holidays in every country, not to mention different religions.

As I don't live in your country, the reason why I asked if halloween was public holidays is, that , I was interested.

October 31st aka halloween fell during my half term which is a school holiday.

Gawd I can't be bothered to speak further (write) on this anymore i just thought it would LQQK novell and freshen up the drab grey, black, yellow/orange themes.

I created my own neway...I will keep my bliss to myself.

Thanks for the replies.

If you attach the one's you've made, I'm sure we can pester EP to add them for tomorrow ;) :D

O.K. I will zip it up for all to download.

hey you've made me happy now!

/me pokes [e]-punk with a firework

now that looks good :p

only problem will be all the sh!t that has to go with it for it 2 work ;)

AAARGH! Teh Evil Java! I would like to plead NOT to add this to the site. What's wrong with an animated gif?

animated gif is better :)

/me goes to look @ a snow icon

an animated gif would be the way to go, easier to set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back