[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [CONTEST CONCLUDED] OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

I demand a recount from Florida, their counting machines are not reliable. :D

Congrats everyone! It must be an awesome feeling winning free swag. I hope everyone is planning on doing a review, I'd love to see some hands on from you guys and gals.

Congrats all who won ... Now move on, there is nothing more to see here ;)

I won but two things - Jack and S**T, and S**T left town ... lol

add coke and ice to jack and you have a nice drink :p

^^ Very true, and I emphasize true. I love coke and jack. Cap and coke is good also.

well done all :D

I demand a recount from Florida, their counting machines are not reliable. :D

Congrats everyone! It must be an awesome feeling winning free swag. I hope everyone is planning on doing a review, I'd love to see some hands on from you guys and gals.
I'll definitely be leaving a review here of the HP HDX with pics.

Hey woww... i woke up seeing am the winner ..hurray...to be precise the 4th place..

Congrats all other winners....

EP i have PMed you back if you could confirm it?

so who won the printer :D

Yea i can make it clear.. i choosed HP mini 1000 series..so next in the prizes are Hp printer ,hp mediasmart connect,then Microsoft Office and finally the EP special gift ie OSNN advert-free subscriptions.

COngrats GIGABOT,EVIL MAGRE AND EPK. And a great thanks to all who gave me reps.... :)

Yea i can make it clear.. i choosed HP mini 1000 series..so next in the prizes are Hp printer ,hp mediasmart connect,then Microsoft Office and finally the EP special gift ie OSNN advert-free subscriptions

Yea if I could, I'd pick the Mediasmart Connect, but I assume by the time I Get to choose it will be the printer.

Hey am i to receive the Hp mini 1000 series.... As there are 2- 3 variants in the series... :)

I got confused seeing the word "series" in the prize name :) Can any one confirm it?

Last edited:
Hey am i to receive the Hp mini 1000 series.... As there are 2- 3 variants in the series... :)

I got confused seeing the word "series" in the prize name :)
Yes there are different models. ;)

The one you're getting is the HP Mini 1035NR.

Just checked the box for you and yes the model is correct.
I had a play with it a few days ago and well, without an external CD drive (don't have one) I haven't been to reset it to factory defaults you will need to find a way to do that yourself if you wish. I made very few changes to it, but meh.

Once the list of winners is complete I will send a new message to all winners with the next stage and request any addional details I find I might need.

lancer has been contacted for coming 5th

Just checked the box for you and yes the model is correct.
I had a play with it a few days ago and well, without an external CD drive (don't have one) I haven't been to reset it to factory defaults you will need to find a way to do that yourself if you wish. I made very few changes to it, but meh.

Ok ...Thanks for the Info EP. Oh.. no CD drive... :suprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back