[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

I just PM'd Evil Marge and reminded her that she needs to edit her profile if she's participating in the competition. Looks like this competition is going to get tougher now! :D

Competitions are always tougher Gigabot... :)

About two days to go. Everything to play for :eek:

Please note added a few new bits that will only affect the winners of this competition regarding our next competition (unannounced) and the winner of the prior competition. I think it is only fair that the same perception that forces me to exclude staff should also exclude Mizzle. This is only relevent with regard to physical prizes (although this only excludes the advert-free subscription at this time).

uuh.... i was kinda under the impression that reputation was reset if you entered the competition. That's what it seemed like happened when i opt'd in for it.

Reputation was reset for everyone regardless.
It will be restored / readded once the competition has finished.

aaw. then i guess it looks like no nice treat for my b-day after all. :( don't think i can lick one of those netbooks from here anyway. lol

aaw. then i guess it looks like no nice treat for my b-day after all. :( don't think i can lick one of those netbooks from here anyway. lol
You can try at other contests and you still have a chance at this one! Here is a contest by The-Gadgeteer (http://the-gadgeteer.com/2008/12/15/contest-win-an-acer-ultra-mini-pc-from-the-gadgeteer/) for an Acer Ultra Mini PC. Just leave a comment there and you might win. Notebooks.com is also giving away a Lenovo S10 netbook (http://www.notebooks.com/2008/12/17/win-a-lenovo-s10-netbook/). Just leave a Wikipedia entry and winner is randomly selected. Go to Last100.com and JKontherun.com and you can enter their HP contest as well (just need to leave a comment).

The competition is not over yet.

You can try at other contests and you still have a chance at this one! Here is a contest by The-Gadgeteer (http://the-gadgeteer.com/2008/12/15/contest-win-an-acer-ultra-mini-pc-from-the-gadgeteer/) for an Acer Ultra Mini PC. Just leave a comment there and you might win. Notebooks.com is also giving away a Lenovo S10 netbook (http://www.notebooks.com/2008/12/17/win-a-lenovo-s10-netbook/). Just leave a Wikipedia entry and winner is randomly selected. Go to Last100.com and JKontherun.com and you can enter their HP contest as well (just need to leave a comment).

The one at Notebooks.com is open to US residents with a US mailing address only, and entrants must abide by any state/local regulations that apply.............. :cry:

Wait a second, I thought this one was about giving the prizes away as well. That's why I thought I could enter as well in the first place. I don't personally need any of those computers, nor do I have any interest in getting them for myself. As noted earlier on, I would donate any prize I would win to my uncle, whose IT equipment is outdated as nothing else.

Wait a second, I thought this one was about giving the prizes away as well. That's why I thought I could enter as well in the first place. I don't personally need any of those computers, nor do I have any interest in getting them for myself. As noted earlier on, I would donate any prize I would win to my uncle, whose IT equipment is outdated as nothing else.

Its so kind of you Mizzle.....:)

As noted earlier on, I would donate any prize I would win to my uncle, whose IT equipment is outdated as nothing else.

If i were to win something from OSNN my aim is to side kick my old bulldozer to some corner and place somethin new there.. :)

Attachments

• HPIM2296.JPG
    HPIM2296.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Is there any way that you take away my reps & give to those who's participating ? They might have a use for this.I used to have the same Iball keyboard Binoy. :)

Is there any way that you take away my reps & give to those who's participating ? They might have a use for this.I used to have the same Iball keyboard Binoy. :)

Interesting option but not likely to happen........:)

Evil Marge: You should check that you want to be part of the competition, you have enough rep for it!
Ooh thanks I didn't even notice, I wasn't going to bother to be honest but what the heck I might as well. :laugh: Eek a sparrow hawk just grabbed a little spuggy right infront my eyes, I'm sat facing the window, poor things lunch :eek:

oh.. well, bye bye nice prizes xD

oh.. well, bye bye nice prizes xD
Hey, you still have a good chance of winning! You have the third highest points and there's still a day left. Lets keep spreading that reputation everyone!

yeah, but i really wanted the hdx ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back