Filmstrip view

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Vikash, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Vikash

Vikash Guest

The option to show the contents of a folder of pictures in Filmstrip mode has disappeared recently on my PC, no idea what could have caused it.

Anyone experienced this before?

Also, where is the list of dial-up internet passwords stored on XP cos I want to delete it - I think it might be corrupt.

Thanks.

2. Ewen

Ewen Guest

You can only access the 'Filmstrip' view in the 'My Pictures' folder.

3. Vikash

Vikash Guest

The folder is a subfolder of my pics, and it DID give me the option a few weeks ago. I can't get Filmstrip anywhere.

Besides, Microsoft must be stupid to restrict you to having to use My Pictures. That's just ridiculous. SHOOT BILL GATES!

4. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

Incorrect statement. You can use the 'filestrip' view in any folder containing pictures (GIF, JPG, BMP, etc.) and customized as a picture folder.

Simply right click on the folder (in explorer), click the customize tab, and pick 'photo album.'

5. Vikash

Vikash Guest

Thanks Madmatt!

I thought that the My Pictures restriction was beyond the realms of stupidity even for Moneybags Bill :)

I didn't have my folders set to Photo Album mode, that was my problem.

6. Ewen

Ewen Guest

Thank you MadMatt... I learned something from that post too. I never knew that.

What I don't understand is why Vikash keeps insulting Bill Gates... that's flaming and it's quite uneccessary.

7. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

No problem. Take care.

8. Vikash

Vikash Guest

Aah, the great Aussie saying...

"Stone the flamin' Poms!"

9. Ewen

Ewen Guest

Sorry Vikash it's "Stone the bloody crows". What we do to Poms doesn't bear repeating! [lol]