• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Famine
http://www.pleonastic.com/useless/dtps/

click

$20

It has 100's of AWESOME walls on it (chic's , NC17, Cars, on and on )!!! Well worth the jack !!!!

hehe, thanks Famine :) how'd you like that CD cover? ;)

yeah, and mods, why aren't i getting email notifications about replies to subscribed threads anymore? speaking of which, even if i reply to a thread, thus subscribing myself, if i go into my control panel and view all my subscribed threads, there's nothing there! :(

haha cool sounding cd.

there's no e-mail notification because they are seeing how it affects server load. there's a post in the Problems & Feedback forum, but i am too lazy to go find it.

oh, well that sucks. i liked the email notification. still odd that my "subscribed threads" doesn't list any threads i'm subscribed to. anyway, new desktop:

blue

:)
newfebsmall.JPG

1280x1024

Leo waht theme is that and where can i get it. thats a pretty nice desktop btw.

Mine 4 Feb.

Simple But i like it ...gives you that out of office feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back