Facebook Account Deletion

I told you. Yeah, don't listen to me, oh no. :p

Well I ended up contacting Facebook and explaining what I wanted done. Which was my account totally removed. They came back explaining why they keep data and all that good stuff. They said though if you remove all contacts, pictures, apps, notes, etc etc and make it look like a new account they can remove the account and email from there servers.

Now I wrote back saying you know there is no delete all for messages or friends or anything. All they say is we don't have that feature sorry. So I took 3 hours removing contacts and wall posts and everything else, emailed them back. And now my account is 100% gone. Well there is something with them, but no details or anything related me anyway.

A lot of work to remove a stupid account eh, geez.

Which is exactly what I told ya ;p

I know it's what you told me, I was just stating that it is stupid & it sucked.

That clean up tool wouldn't even helped one bit because its for applications, I had like 5 only anyways, its getting rid of contacts and wall posts that take so long.

best way to clean it up is not to make one in the first place :p

Just wondering - why did you delete it anyway? I don't think anyone asked and I'm nosey :D

I slowly started to not use it, I was at the point where the only thing that happens on Facebook for me was invites to groups and things and apps that I didn't like. It was all a load of crap, full of people that aren't always the best people to represent me.

Any yea, wasn't using it basically.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back