F@lding Recognition Thread

Sazar said:
:)

It's not official, it just looks nice and clean (my kind of minimalistic info thinger).

Plus it gives stats bout everything.

I have a coupla large units folding, hope they give me a nice point count when done :D
I agree, it does look a lot cleaner.

The additional info compared to the other style is a nice touch too :)

Sorry, gotta stay with the Zedric Version - Support is what it's all about.
Plus - The colour is nice ! :)

I like the more detailed stats - the one you have changes color too :)

I am no longer working in the IT industry or else I'd ninja all the useless junk from my job and own all of you. :)

Admiral Michael said:
Man, alot of people switched to the, I guess, "official" stat image.

Well I would too but Zedric's looks so nice beside my sig :).

With you there Michael ;)

Thing Zedric shoulda had an Honorable - especially since he continues to host the sigs even if he is not showing up around the forum much anymore...

Also remember Glaanieboy - well although he may not be around so much now - he definitely made a contribution....

Just thought I'd mention those - what I think we really truly need though is a real boost in all numbers of folders, strength in numbers rather than the top spots - and good for the site too....

So anyone who registers or subscribes and does not fold - well why not give it a whirl? We still have stats of 92 team members and TWENTY SIX active folders.... now imagine if we could make that NINETY TWO active? I think personally that is the WTG... never mind who is top dog or even figures in the top twenty 24 hours point score...

sharob said:
I do like how it changes colour thou

Hmmm yeah - we should ask Zedric if he could sort something (if we could ever track him down!)...

kcnychief said:
Good overall idea Sazar :)

Imagine the possibilities if we could even get half of those 60 slackers back again?

:(

ok Im a slacker, and Sazar called me out on it... but I would probably lose my job if I installed F@H here on the work systems... so I will wait till Im back in the states...

:cry:

Mainframeguy said:
Hmmm yeah - we should ask Zedric if he could sort something (if we could ever track him down!)...
*lurk* *lurk* :D

There is email you know. ;)

What color needs to be changed?

[edit] Speaking of sigs... :)
sig.php

(Team avg. will be displayed in a week when enough data has been collected)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back