Exchange Email problems... Pls Help

Discussion in 'Windows Server Systems' started by o0_Enigma_0o, Oct 12, 2006.

1. o0_Enigma_0o

o0_Enigma_0o OSNN Junior Addict

Hi Guys,

I have a small problem with my permissions and my exchange server and was hoping you guys can help me out...

I have a 2 Users wanting a "documents" Email box so that User 1 and User 2 can share it...

I have set up a user called Documents and in turn it has a Mailbox called "Documents", also it has the email address Documents@ourdomain.com

When user 1 or 2 tries to send an email as Documents i get the following error:

You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
    MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=******:******
    (I have stared out our company information)

Both users have Allow ticked on: Delete mailbox Storage, Read permissions, Change Permissions, Take ownership, and Full mailbox Access

I cannot possibly give them any more permissions because nothing else is listed (apart from associated external account and special permissions is grayed out.).... :|

But they still cannot send as the user Documents....

As the administrator I can send as the user documents in-fact I can send email as if I was anybody within our company... :)

Have I done something stupid or am I just missing something that is waving at me... :)

Cheers Guys

Kirk

2. fitz

fitz Just Floating Along Staff Member Political User Folding Team

o0_Enigma_0o likes this.
  3. o0_Enigma_0o

Thank you so much.... :)

U rox!

4. fitz

fitz Just Floating Along Staff Member Political User Folding Team

glad to help :) I take it worked for you then..

5. o0_Enigma_0o

Hi,

Yeah worked fantastic thx so much :)

Kirk