everglide

S

swiftflo

Further to the recent questions regarding Everglide Mouse Mats. I tried to order 1 from everglide uk and was informed they were having problems, I then tried everglide de and cannot get a reply from them either. I did get throught to the US site but they want around £40 for carriage. Has anyone a suggestion for a comparable Mouse Mat.

Everglide sux

Ive had a mouse bungee from glideuk on order now for almost 3 months.

Ive emailed them 3 weeks after the order making sure they have recienved my order and they said they ran out of my colour. Fair enough. It happens. But they never even TOLD me whats happening etc. So i just said send what ever you got i dont mind.
Still no sign of it.

Ive just gave up on them.

Ric

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back