Ever get the feeling HL2 didn't look good enough?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/FakeFactorys_Oggs_High_Resolution_Pack;55302x#802042

In this version, Parts of the bump maps are from OGG HAGE MOD with permission. The High Resolution Pack adds Hires-Textures to all human characters and some non-human characters, several props, vehicles and items (and the vending machine of course). This complete pack catches up to the Cinematic Mod V2.20. Just a reminder that this file IS above 480mb! This is not just a small file. But worthy to download! This will incredible enhance your half-life 2 as you never have seen before.

Requirements:
- Half-Life2 installed
- A graphics-card, that can handle 2048 x 2048 pixel textures (any DirectX9 card should be okay).
- plenty of RAM (you will see some ingame-stuttering with less than 1 GB ram)

Attachments

• 55302_1.jpg
    55302_1.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 55302_2.jpg
    55302_2.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 55302_3.jpg
    55302_3.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 55302_4.jpg
    55302_4.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 141
Looks funky. downloading now, although won't get chance to install until next week!

it does look kinda funky but in a cool way have to play it to get a real impression. Thanks EP

I have been using the Cinematic mod for some time now, the textures are very nice. Although you need to run the game at about 1600x1200 to even see the detail. The textures for the main characters are 4096x4096 so they are quite large, this also means you need a more current video card that supports larger texture sizes.

DL'ing now.

X1800XT, at 1600X1200 at highest settings =good.

This is one of the mods that I play routinely while looking at HL2.

Its worth noting that you can copy the texture files over to gary's mod if you have that as well, along with other mods you want to use high textures with (I presonally recommend using it with Gary's and HL2: Substance for better effect).

The more RAM you have the better, I personally think 1.5GB is needed as I some slight stuttering with my 1GB RAM.

i downloaded it ages ago, but keep forgetting to install it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back