Esset Nod32.. any users use this over remote desktop?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by _kC_, Mar 10, 2004.

1. _kC_

_kC_ Moderator

hi, when viewing nod32 over win xp pro remote desktop, all the icons/buttons are just black rectangles.. anyone have this same problem?
    just installed latest trial from their homepage, never had this problem with other software..

by the way remote desktop is set at full settings for everything over LAN (10mbps or higher)

picture attached...

Attached Files:

2. Ded Morozh

Ded Morozh I don't DISlike you...

Eh, it's because the buttons are some kind of overlay or something, I get the same thing if I try and take a screenshot with Ctrl+PrintScreen of a WinAmp Visualization. Basically what remote desktop does, is take lots of screenshots and send them to you to see and with which to interact.

I don't know any way to resolve it within Remote Desktop

3. _kC_

_kC_ Moderator

k thanks, shame as it seems a great AV otherwise
    :(

4. _kC_

_kC_ Moderator

well this is very very strange, this behaviour is still the same under admin account.. but when i l log in over remote desktop using my girlfreinds account, everythings perfect, all buttons in right places etc... only difference in settings on the remote desktop settings is the user/pass, and its same backgrounds etc.. this is ultra werid
    :(

5. _kC_

_kC_ Moderator

ah figured it out, admin account had windows system/gfx set too best performance..
    gf's was on Best appearance... switched admin too best appearance too now all is kool:)