Electronic Punk Fan Club

None of you are invited then!

None of you are invited then!

madmatt says, "When I grow up, I wanna be just like EP" :lick:

Don't worry guys. I know all the cooks in the kitchen. We can all get in (back door). :D

I know ways and means of bribing a way in but I don't think you guy's would like to try them ;)
Unless there's a few otherside batters out there :bandit:

I know ways and means of bribing a way in but I don't think you guy's would like to try them ;)
Unless there's a few otherside batters out there :bandit:

With you (only you) anything is possible. Anyone else, Bleh!

We are now having a 2007 membership drive. Feel free to sign up over there next to the milk and cookies.

did someone say cookies?

I'm there!

Cookies!?

stupid case sensitive forum

I think the EP Fan Club thread should be exempt from such rules as stated above. How else are we to truly express our enthusiasm and passion for our idol?

You all get to join a special group that is unable to access 75% of the forums!

Threats get you no where EP!

It's hard to determine where the new posts are sometimes with all the same avatar for everyone :p

a thread of stalkers :p

i may get a very special picture tomorrow..............................

ceiling_cat.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back