Elections ?

Evil Marge you'll do good as one of those nurses from the game 'Silent 'Hill'. :eek:

:::laughs at Hipster's relation to Silent Hill:::

What am I going to be then?

i vote myself police lol... since thats what my job is in real life.. haha

Lifeguard

I want to be the life guard at the pool cuz I am a great swimmer LOL

not to mention getting to lounge around all day watching the ladies in their bikinies :p

I wanna be Bytes Back right hand man on his left side :)

You need a good offsider Bytes, someone that can keep his mouth shut about #cell 3 but I do draw the line of picking up after Fluffy...

No Problem Smokie, You will be pleased to know I have trained Fluffy to pick up after himself. :D

Now, to train 6 puppies to do the same :D

I wish to be re-elected, XP-erience MILKMAN.
Let the Bribing begin. :D

You are EVIL Bytes. You still got Basement Cell #3 under extreme security??? Ya know, after that First Election incident. :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by gonaads
You are EVIL Bytes. You still got Basement Cell #3 under extreme security??? Ya know, after that First Election incident. :rolleyes: :p

Now Come on Gonaads, you know the reason for that is because of your Nuclear milk experiments :p :D

LOL, Oooh yeah My... wha what??? Shhhhhh... That is still an ongoing test. The membership must never know. What if they hear about the mutations??? :rolleyes: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back