easy cd creator

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by fitfella29, Jun 2, 2002.

1. fitfella29

fitfella29 Guest

just installed a update for easy cd creator and when i rebooted ive lost my cd-rom and re-writer.nothing happens when i click on them and theyve gone out of my computer folder.

anyone know how i can fix this?

2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

System restore to a point before you installed that update.

3. fitfella29

fitfella29 Guest

how do you do that?

4. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

To access the System Restore Wizard, click Start, and then click Help and Support. Click Performance and Maintenance, click Using System Restore to undo changes, and then click Run the System Restore Wizard.

Creating a restore point can be useful any time you anticipate making changes to your computer that are risky or might make your computer unstable.

To view or to return to this restore point, from the Welcome to System Restore screen of the System Restore Wizard select Restore my computer to an earlier time.

Then select the date when the restore point was created from the calendar in the Select a Restore Point screen. All of the restore points that were created on the selected date are listed by name in the list box to the right of the calendar.

Off the top of my head :D :D :D joke get it?

5. fitfella29

fitfella29 Guest

did it,cheers it worked

6. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

your welcome, thanks for reply, nice to know when you give advice whether or not it really helped the person,

Thank You ;)

7. fitfella29

fitfella29 Guest

yeah appreciate the quick reply,was all stressed out thinking i was going to have to reformatt to get my drives back.

8. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

9 times out of 10 system restore will get you out of jams, but every once in awhile............ it's time to bite the bullet and reformat.

anyway your back up and running, now make some cd's ;)

9. fitfella29

fitfella29 Guest

now ive got my drives back its time to hit sof 2 multiplayer