Dungeon Siege patch

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by zoyvod, May 13, 2002.

1. zoyvod

zoyvod Guest

Does anyone know when there is going to be a patch available for Dungeon Siege.The game is full of bugs.
    1)many corrupted files
    2)pause function stucks
    3)a quest which can be completed for some and not for some others(including me) andy many more.
    I have to say though again that the game is awesome

2. avsdotcom

avsdotcom Guest

My mate was up to the Goblin caves (where the lightning guns and flamethrowers are) - when he decided to use the resolution change tweak in the config settings. Now the game will not run at all. even after totally deinstalling and reinstalling, the game just hangs when its trying to load up the levels. How gutted is he ?

3. zoyvod

zoyvod Guest

Man this game definately needs a big patch

What is the resolution tweak that you are talking about?

4. Taurus

Taurus hardware monkey

don't know about any patch and i haven't encountered any problems, myself... but you guys are making me nervous. :(

5. avsdotcom

avsdotcom Guest

zoyvod - if you look in the 'my documents' folder where the save games are, open up the configuration settings file and change the resolution to 1280 x 1024 - you'll get a warning saying its not supported at that resolution, but it runs sweet :) enjoy

6. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

Thats odd...I've NEVER run into a single problem with dungeon siege from beginning to end...i'm now playing it again using some of the awesome mods availiuble from the DS sites...so it seems the problems must be unique per user and setup, i'm sure GAS and MS will release a patch for general bugs sometime soon, try searching the DS sites and see if anyone is ahving similar problems and is coming up with a fix.