Driver: Parallel Lines

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by tom91, Mar 25, 2006.

1. tom91

tom91 OSNN Junior Addict

Hi, just played the demo of Driver Parallel Lines on my xbox and thought it was quite gd has any1 got the game yet or have any other views on the game?

2. sindustrial777

sindustrial777 OSNN Addict

Yeah I played the demo as well, but can you do anything other then lose the cops and drive? Are there any weapons avalible? I didnt find much to do other then run away from the police :crosseyed:

3. tom91

tom91 OSNN Junior Addict

No you can only drive but i read in the review that they have turned the game more into a driving game with not so many on foot missions but they said that it was a great improvement on Driv3r and gave it a 8.6.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  4. sindustrial777

sindustrial777 OSNN Addict

Well to tell you the truth that demo is the first time i've played any game in the driver series :lick: might check it out though

5. bobsalot

bobsalot Boooooooooooooooooooom

anythings better than driver 3 though. i remember the good old days of driver 1 and 2. ahh teh memories.

6. tom91

tom91 OSNN Junior Addict

yup i loved them games on ps1, i now realise how crap the graphics were but i use to spend hours playing them games. wicked games. Do u think they will ever release driver on the psp?

7. bobsalot

bobsalot Boooooooooooooooooooom

most likely they will. hopefully they will.

8. tom91

tom91 OSNN Junior Addict

Yh, do u think if they do release driver on psp it will b any gd or crap like driv3r, i mean burnout legends i think is better that itz console version in some ways but disopointing in others so if they do bring driver on psp i hope they do something with it first and make it playable