driver IRQ error HELP!

F

fedele

After SP1 , my system reboots all of the sudden. I disable the auto reboot function from msconfig and this is what I get

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

***STOP:0X000000D1 (0X000000578,0X00000002,0X00000001,0XF2C5EC1C
TCPIP.SYS-ADRESS F2C5EC1C
BASE AT F2C52000,DATESTAMP 3D6DE222

any ideas?

Have a look over at google for 'windows xp STOP:0X000000D1'. Could be a driver problem.

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
Have a look over at google for 'windows xp STOP:0X000000D1'. Could be a driver problem.

ok, I did that and it says something about an error for win2k, it is posted on :

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - Q260956

When a TCP/IP network connection is programmatically disassociated or removed when a receive operation is in progress, your computer may stop responding (hang) and display the following error message on a blue screen:

STOP: 0x000000D1 (0xFF8BA000,0x00000002,0x00000001,0xF3AAA40E)
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I did notice that my connections are not in the connections folder...??? I think that's the problem....something in SP1 messed tem up...any more ideas?

"When a TCP/IP network connection is programmatically disassociated or removed when a receive operation is in progress, your computer may stop responding (hang)"

Anyone has an idea of what this might be? how come the tcp/ip connections is removed???

same prob

i had the same problem until i installed sp1.... Not much help I know, but i wanted to post something man.

Re: same prob

Originally posted by 80proofgatorade
i had the same problem until i installed sp1.... Not much help I know, but i wanted to post something man.

nice post man!!.....but this is of no help....any ideas

another thing, trying to figure out a solution I entered the BIOS and I noticed that the bios does not recognize the cd and cd-r drivers...all the BIOS shows is primary master ands no secondary master or slaves...???? why is that?...now it does recognize it from the welocome screen that you get when you boot and the drives are listed in my computer....this is weird.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back