Doom 3 for X-box

CoDeNcE

Gene Yuss?
I thought that i read in one of my gamepro magizines that Doom 3 will be coming out for x-box, i'm lazy to search and everything, so does anyone know if this is true, or could i have just read it wrong... If it is true, post the date...

is this ur friend tittle? he/she live in the same place you live

It was announced today actually, which is strange for iD software.

Both Doom3 XBOX and the Doom3 expansion will be released in the US (I presume) on April 1st.

Electronic Punk said:
It was announced today actually, which is strange for iD software.

Both Doom3 XBOX and the Doom3 expansion will be released in the US (I presume) on April 1st.

Sure it's not a pre-april fools day joke? :lick:

yes mafia...he lives like a road over from me :p

Doom 3 has always been a planned for release on the Xbox ... this is not new.

He knows that but he is to lazy and fat to go to google and type in doom 3 release date. :p

iD software haven't announced far off dates for their software for as long as I can remember.

lol ok jerk off i may be fat wyatt but i'm not lazy, i do far more crap then what you do. I just never feel like searching for something people can do better than me... i atleast admit it...

as in what? go to halo 2 parties or watch tv/movies? I dont see u being more active during the summer than me.

Well you go off a 2 track and you go and do illegal stuff, i'm clean and you like fix stuff in the summer then ride it, thats not all that active, ho :)

Whats wrong working on go-karts,dirtbikes,and cars? I dont do anything bad when i go 2 tracking i do that anytime i want but i have quite cause of me gaining weight from eatting cause of it and cause its a money hog. Not sure how that isnt active by working on things and øøøø but w/e.

Members online

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back