doing it again - closing games while playing

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by the_music_man, Sep 10, 2003.

1. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

right when i was about to beat a level in Midnight Club 2 it comes crashing to the desktop! arrrrrggggggg. this happened a year ago with another game but i didn't have problems with it until today agian. does any1 know the problemo? i have lots of RAM so i don't know why it would just close.

2. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

always the same level or wat?? if so i think it might be the game itself causing the problem...

it might be bad ram also etc etc (there are so many possiblity tho)... but since u said it just happen for 2nd times almost a year... go find if there is any new patches ;)
    my 0.02

3. GeorgGG

GeorgGG OSNN Addict

i had problems with games also, but i changend RAM in different slots and now there are no problems...Try it maybe it`ll work for U also..

Which Win do U have? try to describe more about your PC

4. the_music_man

i have xp. and i just added some Nanya RAM from I got from egypt a month ago. maybe thats the problem but as i said i got those problems a long time ago when i only had my kingston in. but now i have 256 kingston and 256 nanya.

5. TheBlueRaja

TheBlueRaja BR to Some

Ok, first off - give us something to work with - Is the game still running minimised or has it crashed completely?

Is there an error message produced or nothing?

Are you overclocking / have you played around with your BIOS settings?

What hardware do you have?

Does it only do it with one game?

etc, etc....

Its difficult to try and help you if you only tell us its crashing to the desktop, help us to help you... :D

6. the_music_man

it completely closes down. no error message. no overclocking. i have a 900mhz processor 512 ram 60gb hd. don't know if it does with other games b/c i don't play them

7. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

so did it happen again?