do you have ipod headphones?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by VenomXt, Dec 22, 2005.

1. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

ok here is the thing. I have a Ipod 4th gen from costco that broke about 4 months ago and just found the recipte. When i first got it the headphones broke and they got thrown away.

Now through costcos lifetime warranty they are going to give me the 289 i paid for the ipod back in full but i need to return it with a set of headphones.

I was hoping if anyone had a broken/(pair they dont use) they could give/sell it to me. Shipping would be nothing because it sos small. (i would pay shipping in the event of a give or a sell)

the highest i will go for a sell is 5 bucks.

this is simply for me to return the ipod i dont care what condition they are in as long as they still look like the headphones ( id ont care about the model diff either)

Thanks in advance. this is my first stop before ebay :)

2. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Have they specifically stated that they're going to check and look for headphones?

I've never had anyone open the box and check for headphones when returning similar items (walkman, cd player, yadda yadda).

3. VenomXt

lol when its all in a ziplock yah. they looked and told me to come back with them. other than that its awesome that they are going to give me the full amount back on a ipod that over 2 years old :) got to love costco.

4. Petros

Petros Thief IV

My kitten shredded mine :(

5. VenomXt

:( they suck anyways. hehe i hated them from day one. :)

6. VenomXt

Anyone else i would owe people gold covered hookers... or 5 bucks. lol

7. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

Granted I have never done things with a ziplock, but I have returned boxed items and costco doesn't normally check. That's a good deal for you though, especially b/c I'm assuming you could buy one for much cheaper nowadays...

8. VenomXt

the fact is with ipods being over 200 they are very intrested in all the things. lol walmart did the same to me when i tried to reture a camera. its policy.

The cool thing will be i will have 280ish for a new mp3 player.. hehe expect a help me choose thread :)

9. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Surely they are sold seperately as well?

10. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

I've got mine around here somewhere. If I can find them I'll be glad to send them your way sometime next week, after the busy-ness of Christmas stuff is over. :)

11. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

And your sig is far too big :)

12. sean.ferguson

sean.ferguson Moderator Folding Team

White 4GB iPod Nano :)

13. Admiral Michael

Admiral Michael Michaelsoft Systems CEO Folding Team

Costco has a excellent return policy. 6 months on computers tho but otherwise they'll take it even after a year or 2.

Heh, I do work for Costco. :D

14. VenomXt

id apreciate it. I was gona wait tell after newyears anyways. I will PM you with a reminder but if you cant do it no skin off my back :) thanks for anything in advance.

sorry fixed its hard to tell when your been using a projector. lol popped it into photo shop and fixed it :)

i was thinking about a nano. but the only thing is that i would want black. and has the screen shttering thing been taken care of?

LOL i do love it. i mean ****. it broke so long ago they qare basically letting em upgrade for free :)

15. sean.ferguson

sean.ferguson Moderator Folding Team

I have a 2GB White Nano which I bought during the whole "screen shattering" stage. Those "incidents" are a minority, down to a manufacturing flaw from one of the many Apple manufacturing plants. My Nano is still in ace condition.