Digital Camera Search

P

Puma127

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I'm on the market for a digital camera, and have been trying to do tons of research before I buy. I think my budget is around 200 (pretty much stuck with 2 megapixels and probably no optical zoom). My research has led me to the Olympus D-380, which is my choice as of right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I have a Fuji Finepix2800 Camera it cost a little more than 200 aroud 240 but it has 2.1 megapixels and 6x optical zoom, this is a really cool camera and it takes extremely good pictures.

That would be my choice.

I have a Olympus D550 3 megapixel. I got it at the end of the year for 300 but it is now at Wal Mart for 249. It does everthing from a 10 picture joining for panoramic shots to 3.6 optical zoom and 2.? digital for a total of 10 for zoom. Check it out.

I've been waiting tracking digital camera prices since before xmas. For 200 you can get 2 megapixel and 3x optical zoom for sure. The 3 megapixel camera's are dropping into the low to mid 200's with 3x zoom since after xmas. Ya gotta love a recession.

Watch for last year's models on clearance. I've seen some great deals there.

Things to look for:
How fast can you take and save multiple shots? This is a gotcha.
Battery life and type of battery (go for standard AA's, dirt cheap)
Cost / type of memory stick upgrades. (use generic sticks)
And if you are heavy into photog. Does cam have aperature and shutter priority?

I have a Kodak 4330... got it for Xmas 3.1 megapixels... nice feature with the camera and very easy to use.

Kodak_DX4330_01.jpg

Kodak_DX4330_06.jpg

Kodak_DX4330_07.jpg

Kodak_DX4330_03.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back