Deus Ex 2 problems

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
I borrowed a copy of Deus Ex 2 off a mate and for whatever reason it keeps quitting out on me between levels. Is this a known problem? Any solutions?

Thank u!

Its pretty damn buggy :(
I just hope its sorted before it is actually released in the UK in a months time

Heh...b4 the accusations of warez start heading my way..yes this is the n.america version, i think he has relatives out there who sent it to him.

It's appalling...it happens almost every single time you load a new map/start a new game. Have search google for solutions but none work.

:(

Never tried the demo...but it's better than i thought it would be! I read some pretty average reviews about it in recent weeks so wasnt that bothered about playing it. Seems very similar to the first (which is a good thing i think) but with much better graphics and what seems to be (so far) a much more interesting story.

I seem to have sorted the quitting to desktop problem...i set my desktop and in-game resolution both to 1024x768. Hasnt crashed out since. :) Weird.

It is dumbed down for the XBox version, the demo of which I got today but have yet to try ;)

Played the PC version, it was ok I guess, but just nothing compared to the original.

I played the demo on Xbox, and it suffers from the crappy framerate on Xbox too =/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back