Deus Ex 2 problems

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Teddy, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

I borrowed a copy of Deus Ex 2 off a mate and for whatever reason it keeps quitting out on me between levels. Is this a known problem? Any solutions?

Thank u!

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Its pretty damn buggy :(
    I just hope its sorted before it is actually released in the UK in a months time

3. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

Heh...b4 the accusations of warez start heading my way..yes this is the n.america version, i think he has relatives out there who sent it to him.

It's appalling...it happens almost every single time you load a new map/start a new game. Have search google for solutions but none work.

:(

4. Electronic Punk

is it more polished than the demo?

5. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

Never tried the demo...but it's better than i thought it would be! I read some pretty average reviews about it in recent weeks so wasnt that bothered about playing it. Seems very similar to the first (which is a good thing i think) but with much better graphics and what seems to be (so far) a much more interesting story.

I seem to have sorted the quitting to desktop problem...i set my desktop and in-game resolution both to 1024x768. Hasnt crashed out since. :) Weird.

6. Electronic Punk

It is dumbed down for the XBox version, the demo of which I got today but have yet to try ;)

Played the PC version, it was ok I guess, but just nothing compared to the original.

7. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

I played the demo on Xbox, and it suffers from the crappy framerate on Xbox too =/