Detonator 40.71

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by zoyvod, Oct 1, 2002.

1. zoyvod

zoyvod Guest

Good old Nvidia.Another beta detonator again. When will nvidia stop fooling around and releases a final ,certified,stable,and fast driver?
    By the way has anyone tested these new dets?

2. jasonb

jasonb Guest

wat's up wit dis dets drivers they seem to get bigger and bigger in size every time

3. Ninj0x

Ninj0x Guest

the new drivers kick ass, thank you very much

4. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

Would you think they get smaller with the added bug fixes?

5. zoyvod

zoyvod Guest

its plus 5 mb of beta crap.I wouldn't care wether the size was 50mb as long as it was fiiiiiiinal ,staaaaaable,ceeeeeertified and faaaaast

6. Temperal

Temperal Guest

The 30 something drivers are final stable and Windows hardware certified. The Dets are supposed to be beta correct. Is a work in progress. I'm thinking if ye want final get 30something ye want bigger "better" and beta get the detonator 40something's. Just my opinion...

Temperal

7. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

40.41's are final

8. zoyvod

zoyvod Guest

So has anyone compared them with 40.41's?

9. jumpy

jumpy Guest

well using the 40.41's my 3dmark was 34** and now with 40.72's my 3dmark is about 3959 which is a pretty big jump so i'm happy although still a pathetic score.

zoyvod don't complain just use the fiiiiiiinal ,staaaaaable,ceeeeeertified and faaaaast 30.82's or whatever number they are :D
    there's not much difference really.

10. zoyvod

zoyvod Guest

It's just the fact that they keep releasing a new detonator every week which sometimes if its a beta can make your system unstable and cannot be fixed by just rolling back to the previous dets even if you remove them from registry.It happened to me that's why I am complaining.

11. jumpy

jumpy Guest

fair enough, although if you live in greece, you needn't worry about good drivers for games :D

12. zoyvod

zoyvod Guest

ooups.We became international dorks with the stupid goverment.
    Fortunately the law is not valid anymore.

13. jumpy

jumpy Guest

he he, all good zoyvod, i don't think you're stupid, even if you're government is...