Detailed image details?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by NerdUprising, Jan 25, 2004.

1. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

in any folder, on the right where the details are (if the window is large enough) it displays the file size, type, time modified, etc etc... But I realized today that Im missing the actual image size (ie 1024x1024) Also, if I go into properties, on the advanced tab, the information about that stuff isnt there either... I can see that fun stuff on another puter I have running, but not on the one that I primarily use...

at first I thought it might be a program that does it, but the installed stuff is almost the same on both computers, so I dont think that is it

any ideas?

2. yoyo

yoyo _________________

You are talking about "detail view"? Right click on any of the column headers, choose "More", put a checkmark next to "Dimensions". Does it show the image size now?
    In the properties window you should see this information within the "Summary" tab.

3. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

wow, this is even more bizarre: i wasnt talking about detail view, but I was curious and checked the box anyway (for dimensions in that view) and in the column that says "dimensions"... there is nothing, just a gray bar :(

I stuck in a picture, hopefully this will help me with some more help and the help help, yes.

Attached Files: