Desperate Popup...

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
look at this one lol

haha, nice dos button :p

I remember popups, they used to bother me..

yeah im gonna install mozilla here pretty soon.

haven't seen a pop up here in a long time...I have forgotten what the look like!

nor me...ie...haven't seen a pop up in years...or logos or hardly anything intrusive

What's a "pop up"? Ooooops :eek: never mind... just got one... A big... Errrrrrr :eek: :eek: :p

*crosses legs* :eek:

I'm quite suprised that advertisers are still bothering with popups now that there are so many ways to stop them no matter what o/s and browser you use.

That's because there are still many many people out there that don't or don't know how to stop them.

aaaah... the few, the proud, the "no pop-up" crowd.----- That be us. :D

It's called computer n00bs.

I use advant browser which has Flashpopup blocker, Popup blocker, Picture blocker. I like having this ability.

I guess you really feel the pain of popups if your a p0rN* Addict.
:confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tigerrath
It's called computer n00bs.

I use advant browser which has Flashpopup blocker, Popup blocker, Picture blocker. I like having this ability.

I guess you really feel the pain of popups if your a p0rN* Addict.
:confused: :rolleyes:

Yep. I agree. I use Advant Browser. It's very good. I have the popup blocker turned on. To further ensure that I don't get any popups, I use Norton Firewall 2003, activated its Ad-blocker which is very good as well.

Because of this, I have't seen popups in a while except at TAFE (college) which they have basic setups of Windows XP.

Me just uses his Mozilla and/or Firebird with the pop-up blocker enabled, plus have CSS put into both for no Ads.

Works just fine. :D

Ads I have no problem with, sites need sponsoring and adverts belong on the page. Popups being forced onto you though, that's a nono :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back