December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheesh... another wallpaper change... is that all. not worthy of a post.

well mine changed again.

desktop122003small.jpg

1280x1024

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
sheesh... another wallpaper change... is that all. not worthy of a post.

well exf.uckinscuse me. i'll stop posting to please you.

Originally posted by jawshoouh
well exf.uckinscuse me. i'll stop posting to please you.

I guess you can only take critism if its for your postings.

Maybe if you posted something other than every wallpaper you have would be of more interest, at least to me. I am just tired of a daily wallpaper change... I thought you were more creative than that.

PseudoKiller has a valid point. We do have a thread for posting only wallpapers ya know.

---> Wallpapers - Request, Comment or Post. <---

jawshoouh, if ya changed the VS and or the icons when ya post yer new DeskTop then it would be better. I know ya have lots 'n lots of Wallpapers, so maybe... just maybe use the above mentioned thread for that. Please. :)

Wow... Nice Desktops Everyone.. :) :)

Here's my setup with my new computer ... (AthlonXP 2500+) ... :smile:
In the Christmas spirit now.. :)

VS = VooDoo - Black by " Duke ".. Awesome M8 :)
Icons = You know what they are.... :)
Wallpaper = Something Christmas like by me.. :p
Apps = Nothing different then anyone else has... Just modded..
"I finaly got the weather scrypt to work with samurize".... :)

If you like large Xmas gifts... ^ "clicky" (1.7 meg .png) And Happy Holidays Everyone.!!!

andy rocks.

and I miss jaws already..

Originally posted by stevofc

As stated at the beginning of this thread... Please DONT quote images. ~PseudoKiller

anyone know what the name of theme this person is using and where to get it. thank you!

Originally posted by FoSsiL
anyone know where i can get the vs method theme?

Did you try PM'ing Stevofc ? Since he made the post he might know.

Beginning that is a nice desktop .. What weather script did you download for samurize ?? all the ones I tried would'nt work at all ..

Originally posted by lechtard
Beginning that is a nice desktop .. What weather script did you download for samurize ?? all the ones I tried would'nt work at all ..

Here.. is the one I downloaded.. You will probably have to register at Samurize before you can download though... Maybe.. not sure!! Hope you get it going. I'm in love with it!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back