Damn Fools !!!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by ZAnwar, Jun 10, 2002.

1. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

When I downloaded Nero 5.5.8.2 ( whatever the latest version is ), I got the Nero Express interface from the start. When I download Nero Runner, whatever button I press on, Nero (Normal) or Express, both come up as Nero Express !

WHY ???

2. Phantom_24

Phantom_24 Guest

Check your shortcut !!!

Right click the icon, select properties, and for the target, if there is a /w at the end. Remove it !!

That's the switch that activates Nero Express......

Hope that helps !

3. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

the 'a /w' is not there !!!

4. Gouk

Gouk Guest

I dont understand.

When I installed Nero 5.5.8.2 and ran it for the first time it came up with Nero Xpress and then when I put in the serial for Nero it went to the classic interface and since then has never shown the Nero Xpress interface.

Am I the only one not having any probs?

5. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

I downloaded the normal nero, not express, but I still get the Xpress screen !!!

Why !!!

6. phatphunky

phatphunky Guest

Hope this helps...

Since the release of Nero 5.5.8.2 Nero Express is embedded into it... the serial number you have determines which will run... for those of you who have purchased 5.5.8.2, you can have either interface, with the /w switch for express...

If Nero Express is the only interface you are presented with then the serial you have is strickly for that version...

I hope this clarifies... if not, let me know...

phatphunky