Creative Sound Blaster Audigy series Vista Driver 2.12.0002

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Howling Wolf, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Howling Wolf

Howling Wolf We did not deserve this !

I have an Audigy 2 ZS and as it is not working full well with Vista (Ultimate), causing the system to crash (blank bsod), I check Creative site very often, and tonight I noticed an update; not being the only owner of an Audigy card, thought it'd a good idea to let you all know:

From Creative's site (http://us.creative.com/support/down...&driverlang=1033&OS=26&drivertype=0&x=29&y=13):

TitleDate [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]1. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy series Vista Driver 2.12.0002 (38.30 MB) 9 Mar 07 [​IMG]Download Now[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® Vista 64-bit and Windows Vista 32-bit support for Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy® series audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.

Show

2. Luna

Luna OSNN Senior Addict Folding Team

Awesome, thanks for the info.

3. Howling Wolf

Sadly, still no support for Dolby Digital & DTS, I wonder why ? Vista prevents access to hardware decoders I read somewhere...

4. Tweakfiend

Tweakfiend OSNN Senior Addict

Funny .. I have the same card and version of Vista and my 5.1 sound is ok although reduced function compared to XP.
    Thanks for the update .

5. Howling Wolf

No clue what they added, only date update ?

TitleDate [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]1. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy series Vista Driver 2.12.0002 (38.30 MB) 16 Mar 07 [​IMG]Download Now[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® Vista 64-bit and Windows Vista 32-bit support for Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy® series audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.

Show Details...