Crazy Frog

92 is my best

I hate the crazy frog more than anything on earth at the moment, some other ringtones might beat it eventually

Geffy said:
92 is my best

I hate the crazy frog more than anything on earth at the moment, some other ringtones might beat it eventually

93, got you beat by 1 point.

Got this ringtone? I'd like it for my mobile to piss people off here.

I can only into the the [edit]80's

the bugger seems to go further shot into the ground?

are there any tricks?

I WAS going to go to bed, until this thread got me hooked on that *@#%!! frog.
At least now I can go to bed and sleep happily, knowing that I tied X-istence at 93...:yowch:
Not bad for an old lady...

(Ps... you definitely go farther by making him skip across the ground... try holding the mouse down when you shoot, too...)

92!

i like the music lol

edit: my ex got 106 :|

nvm...she was bluffing

Last edited:
weeee!!!! now only if this was a test of how far we could get the froggie on the first bounce. I'd have it solved with spluts out to the 39 and 40 mark :p (insomnia can be very useful hehehe)

Attachments

• froggie.JPG
    froggie.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 90
  • woohoo.JPG
    woohoo.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 99
I lucked into a 90. One in the 80's and others in the 60's. I guess I'm getting old. My reflexes are shot.

joyojoy said:
I WAS going to go to bed, until this thread got me hooked on that *@#%!! frog.
At least now I can go to bed and sleep happily, knowing that I tied X-istence at 93...:yowch:
Not bad for an old lady...

(Ps... you definitely go farther by making him skip across the ground... try holding the mouse down when you shoot, too...)

Got you beat by 1 point. 94.

Also, holding the mouse does nothing different at all. It just makes the flash react just a tad bit slower on certain machines ive tested it on.

You have the frog over in the States too? God it gets everywhere!

rushm001 said:
You have the frog over in the States too? God it gets everywhere!

Sadly yes :(

Someone else that i talk to on msn and livejournal said the same thing you said. Didn't it start over there in the uk or somethin?

i love this figgin frog, first time i saw the video i almost died laughing so hard. He is the sh*t

perris said:
you know if you right click, you can zoom in

it's a boy frog

Sadly i already know that. I had a pic of his as my avatar for livejournal and someone was like your frog has a penis lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back