CPR for XP

K

Kirrie2001

Abstract
?

Windows XP to its knees. If you run XP and are concerned about possible data loss, or you've already corrupted your system in a way that keeps it from booting up, CPR for XP will be well worth its $30 price tag. This small utility improves upon XP's native System Restore functionality by aggressively setting checkpoints and including some additional boot files. But the real reason to own CPR for XP is the CD, which doubles as a bootable recovery disk for damaged XP systems.
?

This is taken from to-days Cnet news letter.

Easy recovery is a cracker of a program!

It allows u to recover deleted files (which arent listed in da FAT cos their deleted) - now thats wot i call usefull. It allowed me to recover my university project after i formatted the drive it woz on by accident (Doh!).

That`s it..... No more posts.... You have really hurt me xsive. BoohooBoohoo, reaches for hanky, but pulls out plans for invasion of Normandy by mistake.

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
That`s it..... No more posts.... You have really hurt me xsive. BoohooBoohoo, reaches for hanky, but pulls out plans for invasion of Normandy by mistake.
It's only because we love ya Kirrie. We look forward to your jokes and funny finds. Now dry it up and make us laugh. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back