Counter Strike Microphone Issues

H

Hematic

Ive been playing CS for a while now, and my microphone voice chat always worked fine, but now all of a sudden during CS my voice cant be heard by others. I am using a headset with a seperate plug for the microphone and aserperate plug for the ear pieces. I got them plugged in right and when i go to my PC's sound options, microphone is selected. But when i start CS it deselcts it and selects "Doc Mic" whatever that is. and then my mic doesnt work anymore. how can i make it not do this?? please it is getting very frustrating.

That is the LEAST convenient and the least likely to fix my problem.

try updating Audio Drivers, and running the Microphone config tool again

Well i updated those drivers, and i havent had the problem of the mic switching off yet, i will give it a little while but i hope that fixed it. weird though, it never did that before...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back