could this weekend get any worse...

hey gonnads is that a necron in your avatar? friend pointed it out to me was just wondering. I know you drew it.

haha, I can already guess that lady will make fun of me which is why i am not even wanting to walk into the door. Then we have nothing to do until comcast shows up tomorrow morning, so i guess its sit down and watch a movie and *sigh* cuddle..
I think i would rather have her pissed at me because when pissed there is always something to talk about + knowing you cant hold a grudge on the person once you feel like talking its that odd silence with the random joke that makes everything all better.

I think i am going in pissed off to start a fight.. Will see how that works when i get hit in the head with a chair.

woo, found someone with unecrypted network :)
i thought i was going to die without technology

ha, it was accepting only g, so i logged in, put it to mixed, and put nic on extended B and signal boosted to 72% :). I don't want to secure it too much or else i will lose this good fail safe if cable ever goes out again.

mooo said:
...EVEN more trouble, but @least lady mooo found the wallllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt :) so not all that bad

Oooooh reeeeeeally? Who's to say she didn't take it to begin with. Had she been shopping at the Malls on the weekend in question? And then miraculously, "Honey, I found yer wallet :rolleyes: "

*runs to hide from Lady mooo* :p

Ha, so far its good.. I realized i did get teacher parking pass till 06 :) Now i just hope the rest of the day is like that.
As for lady moo, she runs the money (she is accountant) so I don't even know what is going on anyway haha. I just get my debit card where i pay for gas and bowling
*sigh* i have a boring life

she keeps you secure i see haha, was expecting to hear from you hope all is well, now i'm worried about you.

man it must be my emotional state of mind at the moment, all over the place :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back