Copy, Move, Delete, etc Window

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by ickyv2, Jul 18, 2002.

1. ickyv2

ickyv2 Guest

Greetings (again)
    (i originally posted this on tips and tweaks but i'm thinking this is the better place for it)

Just wanted to know if anyone created or know of any sites that have animation for the Copy, Move, Delete, etc Windows?

So far I've been playing with the different visual styles but I can't seem to find much info on animated windows.

I've downloaded and played with a program called Restorator and it has an option that allows you to pull and insert the animation (avi format).

Thanks

2. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

First of all, Welcome to the Xp-erience.. ;)

umm, I've never heard of any site that offers that. However, if you ever find out, pls share them with us :D

3. tinymonkey

tinymonkey OSNN Addict

o_87 just wondering, where do you get your kick ass avatars?

4. tinymonkey

tinymonkey OSNN Addict

5. ickyv2

ickyv2 Guest

basically what i mean by the copy/move/delete window animation is lets say you copy a huge file over to another drive or many files to another drive. A window pops up and shows the animation of two folders with paper flying between them.

Using a program called Restorator, you can pull in the Shell32.dll and it shows icons and animations and in there you can pull the animation out as a AVI format and insert (i think).

Just wanted to see if anyone was making these animation.. :)

6. tinymonkey

tinymonkey OSNN Addict

oooooooo

sorry dont know of anywhere with anything :(