cool link

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by mooo, Oct 5, 2004.

1. mooo

mooo thecyberninja

2. PseudoKiller

PseudoKiller Zug Zug

damn Sky Rat ... they get into everywhere. Needs to get a real cat that can do it's job!!!

:D

3. Taggert_LOA

Taggert_LOA Modding Addict Political User

i have 2 cats that are constantly slamming into windows following the chipmunks outside. over the summer i had a blackbird fly down my chimney and these 2 cats took off like a condor was after them, i laughed so hard i almost pissed myself. i've never seen such scared cats in my life. needless to say i closed the flue afterwards, and last night i lit the first fire of the year and filled the house with smoke lol. i think i'll just go buy one of those varment caps for the chimney.

4. Hsn

Hsn King

ROFL :D

5. cat826237

cat826237 OSNN Addict

Lightning Attractor

The brick mason that rebuilt my chimney said he has never seen a strike to a chimney that didn't have the cap. As well as destroying chimney, it got all my electronics. But I also had trouble with birds so I had him put it back on. Insurance payed!!!

6. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

Siamese are show cats, they are greedy little buggers.

What he needs is a Cat that will eat Rats, a cat that will own his house, it is the one that is in charge.

I have had a few Cats in my time and neither of them would shy away at some Pigeon.

As Sir Pseudo said they are Rats!