Congratulations Xie

Congrats! Personally the M words scares me but best of luck for you!

the best he has is the sox and we all know how gay they are :p

I'm still slightly perplexed by it, I mean do you have an equivalent of the "Civil Union" over there?

*sorry to sort of hijack the thread

Naw the California supreme court will strike this down, as it amends the constitution. They struck down the previous definition, so they will probably do wo with this one.

Civil Unions do exist, but the weight of some of the beneficiaries is put on a married spouse.

Ah right, over here Civil Unions are the same as marriage in the legal sense. at least i think thats right.

congrats! :) I know how it feels to be engaged how ironic cause this Saturday is our wedding day!.......

Thank you all for wishing me the best of luck, <3 ! (Sorry I'm so late to the party - been busy with life and getting ready to move) :)

congrats! :) I know how it feels to be engaged how ironic cause this Saturday is our wedding day!.......

Best of luck to you! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back