computer has been locked!

S

SpyD

I get this message now for some reason when i try to switch users. it gives me a netware like console instead of the usual logon screen. how can i fix this?

Did you disable Terminal Services, or mess with any Group Policy settings recently?

If not, check the Event Log to see if theres any errors pertaining to your situation and post back.

I fixed it. I opened up LogonXP and it didnt have a logon loaded, so i loaded one and voila.

Me Too :(

I have this annoying problem too after running Logmod (which did nothing useful but report and error) now I cant get my nice user select screen and only able to have myself and admin log on. PITA!

Yes its locked, how do you UNlock it? I tried selecting use xp style logon in users and NOT classic but still no good.

What is this logonxp you talk of? is it a utility or a system file

HELP PLEASE!!!
sf

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back