CoD Multiplay is sweet

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Vorpal, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

Man, I'm having so much of a blast with the multiplay of CoD that I haven't gone back to the single play yet.

I really love the Kill Cam... when you die you get to see that last few seconds before you died through the eyes of your killer. It's very nice. I like seeing my mistakes.

So far though .... I like the style of Enemy Territory better. Those theme based mission maps are hard to beat.

2. koko

koko Got Root?

i agree vorpal. this is one game that's just a blast. and the graphics are incredible!

/leaves forum to play some COD :)

3. S1RE

S1RE Guest

I saw something on CoDX's website something about driveable tanks on dawnville but can't find it anymore, I think that would make for some good competition including tanks in multiplay.

4. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I am still working thru the sing.e at the moment.

5. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

I have 10 minutes done on the single player....

I tried the multiplay and got addicted. Then I tried to go back to the single play and it was just boring.

:) Just a few minutes ago I was in a game on this winter map. I was on my belly with a sniper rifle when over a hill at max scope viewing range comes three enemies running along in a fairly tight group. 3 shots as fast as I could get them off, and 3 kills! Holy crap that was a good feeling. :D

Whatever that winter map is - it is the #1 sniper map.

I'm getting a whole lot better at fast non-sniper kills to. This game really makes you aim well. I totally dig how the aiming rectile can go from extreme size to very tight size depending on what your doing (moving, crouching, looking down the barrel). I'm starting to get a whole lot of kills by killing people who started to fire at me first. If you don't know what you're doing you can unload a clip right at someone and not bring them down. If you do know what you're doing a single shot or two can take someone out... it matters where you hit. :)

6. koko

koko Got Root?

er, tried playing "veteran" difficulty level? it's extremely challenging on veteran. you get zero health kits! ;)

7. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

Health Kits are pretty rare in multiplay. :)

8. S1RE

S1RE Guest

Health Kits are no more on SP mode in Veteran-

This game is using the q3 engine.

9. koko

koko Got Root?

hey, smarty pants! i was talking about SP veteran mode. :p

i wonder if someone will create a mod soon that will allow for multiplayer maps with tanks?

10. Kr0m

Kr0m Moderator

My fellow clanmates like this game quite a bit too, they have their first league match this week.