Chiefsters yankee thread

Game 2 was great, Game 3 hopefully will be just as great with a different outcome.

Let's not forget, the Yankees were down to Oakland 0-2 going on the ROAD for games 3 and 4 a few years ago and came back.

I STILL BELIEVE!!!
I am hoping this is not a great game, I am hoping this is a blowout so we can save our relief pitchers

Game 2 was great, Game 3 hopefully will be just as great with a different outcome.

Let's not forget, the Yankees were down to Oakland 0-2 going on the ROAD for games 3 and 4 a few years ago and came back.

I STILL BELIEVE!!!

Yeah O.Kaaaaaaay... The Indians are NOT Oakland. Soooooo, 3 and out! Just like the Cubbies and the Angels and the Phillies. Ouch.

Four series, four sweeps? Amazing. I don't think that has ever happened before, in any sport.

Four series, four sweeps? Amazing. I don't think that has ever happened before, in any sport.
two runs in two innings, and roger clemens chokes another big friggin game...it doesn't matter if the yankees catch up or not, what a joke this "hall of famer" is

*sulks*

well I'll be damned, clemens pitched an inning without giving up a run...wonders never end

he'll probably pitch fine unless the yankees catch up, then he'll give up two more

Clemens is out of the game. He didn't make it three innings.

And now it's 3-1.

DAAAAAAAAMN! Gonna need a game 4.
whew, can sleep now

once clemens was out the yankees had a chance...and he's done for the rest of the season, that means no big games for him

Last edited:
What a great game - and let's hope the sleeping juggernaut (A.K.A. the Yankees offense) has awoken!

Go YANKS!!! :up:

Go Cubs! (next year.. always next year..) :s :(

Go Cubs! (next year.. always next year..) :s :(

And the year after that and the year after that and the year... or...

They're just settin it up for the 100th anniversary. ;)

6-3 Indians going into the 9th. =]

And the year after that and the year after that and the year... or...

They're just settin it up for the 100th anniversary. ;)

sadly, the 100th anniversary is actually next year..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back