check this out

if you insist

I didn't want to show the last one cuz I put on some winter weight and look like a tubo...pretty embarrasing till I get back my girlish fogure but it is what it is...if I had a photo program handy I would have cropped off the kid to my left and the top of my bad hair day
So did anybody think you were a creep taking all the pics of the little children?

You don't really get out that much do ya?:)

The bus stops going up the 5 to Burbank.
I've been to Burbank only once so far to visit the Yahoo! office there. Didn't notice anything like this though, but I probably just wasn't paying attention. :)

So did anybody think you were a creep taking all the pics of the little children?
ya, the people that took the picture were sort of intimidated otherwise I would have gotten a better pic...I be a pretty scary shady looking charachter in person I gotta tell you

ya, the people that took the picture were sort of intimidated otherwise I would have gotten a better pic...I be a pretty scary shady looking charachter in person I gotta tell you
lol :p

if you insist

I didn't want to show the last one cuz I put on some winter weight and look like a tubo...pretty embarrasing till I get back my girlish fogure but it is what it is...if I had a photo program handy I would have cropped off the kid to my left and the top of my bad hair day

Wait, perris is 2 dimensional?

:speechless:

I drove through a group of kids once.

They ran out in front of me while I was driving, believing I would stop. Neighborhood kids that were smartasses, turns out after the first one bounced off my truck, they rest split.

But nice picture.

I drove through a group of kids once.

They ran out in front of me while I was driving, believing I would stop. Neighborhood kids that were smartasses, turns out after the first one bounced off my truck, they rest split.

But nice picture.
Um....

You see around here I am part of the minority, white people, and we have had a influx of Mexican immigrants and their children and them believe that everyone owes them something. And that they are invincible. Thus my car and my wifes car have had multiple attempts on being stolen, and damages from them trying to use coat hangers and the like to break in.

Plus the small yards with 4 or 5 big dogs that they take to fights, plus c0ck fighting, and horse racing. Not to mention most are un-insured and have no drivers license. So if you have an accident with one where they pull out in front or run a red light, like a friend of mine had happen two weeks ago. They run off to Mexico and you are screwed, cause the owner of the car promptly informs the police that the car was stolen.

Now that may seem racist, but it is not, it is a clear picture of what is true. I have many friends who are good citizens and have been citizens for generations. And I like all of them, I just have a hard time with dogs or dog fights waking me up during the night as one of my neighbors at the time was hosting the dog fights or c0ck fights, or drinking and playing obnoxiously loud music, or one of them trying to break in to my cars? Kinda makes me unappreciative of their cultural background. And calling the cops was worthless. Tried it multiple times.

So when a group of them sneer at me, and walk out in front of me while I am driving home, fully expecting me to stop in the middle of the street , so that they can laugh, and walk slow, or proceed to insult me or my wife. Well...........

I have no idea what your frustrations/problems with your neighbours have to do with this art on the wall.

Looks to me like an effort to integrate minorities in the society of the majorities, and it also looks nice too!

It's a funny thing that you can choose your mother in law but you cannot choose your neighbours...

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back