caught my daughter givin head to my daughter?

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by wyrlwyn, May 2, 2002.

1. wyrlwyn

wyrlwyn Guest

anybody no were i can get some full length, non recorded from CKY mp3s of MP3s? i have this song(promiscuious daughter), and a few others, but can't find any other ones that aren't cut from CKY the movies... anybody even now what i'm talking about?

2. pegusus

pegusus Guest

buy their cds

CKY is a band and if u want the music from the videos buy them all 3 and then more

3. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

The band is called Camp Kill Yourself and I know the songs that your talking about there really good, And If I had the mp3's I would send them to you. But I don't and they don't have a cd at my local music store so yeah it sucks...

4. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

5. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

If you really want the CD's let me know and I can ge tthem for you at a cheap price.

My neighbor is Bam Margera (from the CKY videos and Jackass) he'll sell me the cd's cheap as the band is his brothers :)

6. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

Bloody lucky guy Qumahlin, you ever tried to join up with Jackass for a show, or gone to watch them.

7. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

Nah, Jackass is filmed all over not just here in west chester. I have no desire to do the stuff they do. If you like jackass you need to get the CKY videos...they are stuff jackass can't show...such as Bam and Raab setting a rental car on fire :)

8. dArK_CyAnIdE

dArK_CyAnIdE Guest

lol ya that episode was great =p